Deadline: 30 November 2020
Benefits: fully funded scholarship
The Biodiversity and Environmental Research Center (BERC) is one of Palestine’s leading scholarly institution for research and development in biodiversity and biotechnology. Established in 2001, BERC is an independent, interdisciplinary and internationally engaged institution focusing on applied research in biodiversity, environmental sciences, applied biology and related applications of biotechnology. While oriented towards Palestine, the Centre conducts collaborative scholarly oriented work across the region and has partnerships in Asia, Africa, Europe, and America.
For the pre-selection, BERC will use the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must have their Degrees earned from a college or university of recognized standing with a grade average of at least good or very good for MSc and PhD applicants, respectively.
- Applicants to the Ph.D. program should provide evidence of capacity for research. This includes a master’s thesis published paper in reputable journal.
- Applicants must be accepted to study for MSc/PhD in biotechnology, or agricultural biotechnology at a well-recognized university.
- BERC is seeking applications for MSc and PhD scholarships offered by BERC as part of the project “WheatMAX: Maximizing crop-use efficiency to support a climate resilient wheat cropping system” that BERC has been awarded by the Dutch Foreign Office.
- Full scholarships are available for MSc and PhD students accepted for biology, biotechnology, or agricultural biotechnology program at a well-recognized university in 2021.
Please fill out the application via clicking here
By Monday 30/11/2020
Note: applications can also be submitted by email: email@example.com